Isn’t it fun to know the brains behind the blog operation? We all share unique content but other than reading the carefully put together “About Me” section, we really don’t know the random quirks about the blogger behind the blog.
Do you pick your nose and wipe it under your car seat? (i hope not!), are you a secret agent like Perry the platypus (i still like Phineas & Ferb), or do you like to perform magic shows on the weekends while you entertain guests.
I am going out on a limb to share a few random quirks of my own.
01. I always eat dessert first when i go out to eat. (My sweet tooth is an evil uncompromising being).
02. My least favorite word in the English language is the word “moist”. (You can read the other 3 too)
03. When i lay down to sleep at night, i check to make sure my Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Green Aventurine, & Rhondinite crystals are safely under my pillow.
04. I have recently gotten into crystals, Chakra’s, and meditation. I knew meditation was great but never knew how awesome it felt!
05. I quit my full time corporate job to pursue freelance writing full time. I am so grateful i was able to do so.
06. I live with chronic migraine, some days are more of a struggle than others but i know my triggers and when i need to take it easy. Sometimes i laugh at myself wearing sunglasses inside at my computer working on a project.
07. I love baking and playing with my food. It is so much fun using food as a medium as opposed to clays or paints.
08. I have wanderlust something bad. The only problem is i am terrified of flying, ya see the dilemma? Hah.
09. My all time favorite animal is the moose. I absolutely have no idea why but i have loved them since i was little.
10. I have no idea how to do makeup. I have no idea how to contour my face either. Thank God the girl at Bare Minerals store showed me how to put on my foundation and bronzer, hah. I can apply eyeliner and mascara though.
11. My role model is my twin brother, i have no idea what i would do without him.
12. I am a mug whore! I love mugs of all kinds! I love their colors, size, sassy sayings, and cute handles. I have over 75 coffee mugs!
13. Orchids are the most beautiful flower to me. I don’t have a green thumb so i can’t keep them alive for very long though.
14. I have suffered from anxiety for as long as i can remember. It is hard to sit at stop lights or in traffic. I can’t do big crowds for too long because it gets physically exhausting. I do try to be as normal as i can though.
15. I want to write a book. It is one of my lifetime goals. I have no idea what it will be about or when i will get around to it. Its something i have wanted to do since i was a little girl.
I would love it if you told me one random thing about yourself too. I hope everyone has a great day!